Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Obama you will definitely be missed...

I really wanted to restrain myself from commenting on politics this time, as I felt drained and disappointed with the Brexit result and also, as a respect to the majority's wish which was obviously towards Brexit. That's democracy, after all.
But some of the comments I am reading here are beyond me. Essentially due to my good memory.
Interestingly, I can see people who supported Brexit, now complaining of Trump's election. Probably when they were voting for the first, they had not realised that essentially this is not a much different action from the latter; a domino phenomenon and a proof that there are so many out there who are profound or concealed isolationists.
It is sad to realise that. I feel sad that the American Nation elected a sexual predator and racist to become their president. I rest my case. We are living interesting times...
But, hey, it has been only 70 years back that the Germans elected a crazy person who brain washed them with the idea that only people of German or "Aryan blood" should live in Germany and proven to be committing appalling crimes against humanity. And look how those ideas destroyed the world.
Oh people... if only you could realise how our votes do not only impact the history of a nation but the whole human history. We should learn from our mistakes, but I can see that many out there lack the critical thinking to understand the major consequences of electing an IDIOT.

No comments: